Plus Tibi means; the stronger you
We, at Plus Tibi, meet parents who are troubled and confused because of certain learning, behavioral and/or developmental issues that they see in their children. The most common problems for which parents consult us are slow-learning, delayed development, aggressive behavior, shyness, lack of interest in studies, hyperactivity, and poor speech.
How ‘Plus Tibi’ works for you?
- Fix up an appointment
- We listen to the parents, analyze the situation, and provide them with a detailed plan. We also recommend books, websites, and activities for parents to follow. We recommend both the parents come together at least for the first session. We don’t call the child for the first consultation unless we feel it is absolutely required.
- There will be follow-up meetings if required
- Charges: Rs. 1500/- per consultation
- If needed, we can assign the child to one of our therapists in Bangalore. We make a short-term ( 1 to 3 months) planner and work on it. We usually have 1-2 sessions per week
- When we reach towards the end of the term, we meet parents to re-assess the situation and plan ahead accordingly.
We are never in a rush when we lend our hearts to parents; a typical consultation lasts for an hour. Everything shared between parents and the therapist remains absolutely confidential.