When should you contact us?
Please note that there are a lot of behavioral changes that a child goes through at different stages of their lives.
Please do not be alarmed by any false signs and kindly make sure that you are not guided by random articles online.
You should contact us if your child showcases any or all of the below mentioned behavioral signs:
- impulsive and fails to control their thoughts/behavior
- hyperactive and fails to show sitting tolerance
- averse of reading and/or writing
- always shabby/late in work
- unable to work around spellings
- cranky and over-sensitive
- aggressive and tends to hit self/others
- tend to be a loner and keeps away from people
- unable to speak/communicate clearly and effectively
- very hesitant in talking to/meeting people
- glued to screens
- very lazy and low in energy
- not being self-motivated and needs instructions to work
- unable to copy the work from the classroom board on time
- tendency to tell lies or has a habit of stealing
- disrespectful and unloving
- inclination towards substance abuse or porn (teenagers only)
- unable to decide about career (teenagers only)
- anxious, afraid or stressed out for known/unknown reasons
- unable to focus and concentrate
- unable to cope up with school-work in general
Please do not worry on any of the symptoms and please be informed that these signs are treatable if identified and consulted at the right time.
Please feel free to let us know if you have any other queries or concerns through the website’s ‘CONTACT US‘ tab.